lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

The Idea

Well I decided a week ago that i wanted to open a blog but the true is that my life is not that interesting. I think if i write about me neither my mother will read it...and she kinds of care about me or at least she pretends really well. Because of this i came out with an amazing idea...bathrooms, toilets. Why everybody forget about them? Is not true that u spend time there everyday? Havent you had bad and good moments in them?Those nights when you come back home and u have drunk more than you thought, those longs baths when its so cold outside, when you pass to the next level in your video game, when you sing in the shower and you really think you can sing...

Because i want people to stop forgetting about them i am going to start this.Please feel free to send the picture of your toilet.

2 comentarios: