lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

Carlos toilet....El baño de Carlos...


This is a Spanish toilet...i have just to thanks Carlos because he has been the quickest sending me the picture...it just took him like a couple of hours..thanks Carlos for supporting my ideas.
I have to say that is really cute. I love the curtains.
La verdad me ha sorprendido tu baño es totalmente diferente al de tu casa en el pueblo. Tio las cortinas monisimas. Se nota que vives con tu madre.
I know his toilet is really cute but i just hope he will be able to be away from it for a few days this July...u might find a similar toilet in BENICASIM...well maybe not but it is going to be fun i promise.
He might me think about something...why in most of the tv soap operas we cant see the toilets of the houses?
Bueno en Los Serrano se veia demasiado
Te quiero un monton Carlos

3 comentarios:

  1. jajajaj me mola el blog!yo tb te quiero traviesa!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha loving the blog!

    ...but whats all this about benicassim? I heard they have beautiful bathrooms, some even with helper monkeys that assist you in drying your hands..

    ResponderEliminar